M.2 Drive Not Recognized

Go to solution Solved by The Editor Guy,
After some tweaking I figured it out. On the boot priority on the bios, my new drive was at the bottom of priorities, so I moved it about a bunch of unknown drives that are probably connected to my sd card reader, and voilla! GG comp

Hi there, I am currently having a big issue with my newly picked up M.2 Drive. I have installed it into my motherboards A slot, and I can see the M2 drive in my boot priority on my bios so I know its connected right, but I cannot find the drive in windows through the partition setup. I have done the due diligence and checked if this drive would work with this motherboard and it says it will. I have done a ton of google-ing on the matter and found out that I have to enable something in the Bios in order to see any M2 drives, but I cant for the love of god figure it out. Any help on this is appreciated.

Specs -

Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra Gaming - Motherboard

WD Blue 3D NAND 1TB PC SSD - SATA III 6 Gb/s M.2 2280 Solid State Drive - M2 Drive

Thanks.

After some tweaking I figured it out. On the boot priority on the bios, my new drive was at the bottom of priorities, so I moved it about a bunch of unknown drives that are probably connected to my sd card reader, and voilla! GG comp