Need a Video/Photo Editing PC in 50K PKR(or less)

Looking to build a PC for some editing and software development (work mostly. Maybe some gaming but not much).

I've watched countless LinusTechTips videos on PC builds but looking for something in Pakistan.

I've got a laptop for most of my other work (which I currently edit on too) but I need a PC for all my creative work.

Requirements (I guess):

• 16GB RAM

• An SSD (250/500 GB) - will use an external drive for storage

• The processor, motherboard and Graphics Card is where I'm not sure (need to be able to edit 4k and run AE smoothly)

• I plan on using this PC for Lightroom, Photoshop, Premiere Pro & After Effects. Some Software Development too but I do most of that on my laptop without any issues. (AE kills my laptop though)

Could you help me out in building a PC that can do all that and is under 50K? I'd prefer it to be at 40K but I can stretch to 50K if needed.

Thank You!

16gb ram and ssd for <50K not going to happen. sorry. 

you are going to need a minimum of 100k for a new laptop. 80k for old used laptop.

that ram requirement is too high. if you drop to 8gb ram, you will still need at least 80k for new, 75k for used. 

this info is based on US market. I do not know what the pakistani market looks like