HP Pavilion 15.6 csx0064st laptop upgrafe

Got laptop ( HP ) pavilion 15.6 csx0064st from staples , open the box , check the hp laptop  and get bottom panel off  , these is miss of cooling fan , should be two cooling fan with hp when you buy new brand laptop . I am not sure if it is miss nor need cooling fan ( one ) with heat sink.  other , front panel where the keyboard show look not right with bend where the air flow panel out . Need look for new panel and cooling fan .

Test with hp laptop , it is good running and clear then sound loud loud when my dad say it is loud loud from  the cooling fan cause i cannot hear item  which I am deaf. so check everything if something miss with some pieces of the screw lose. Nothing not there in it.  Surprise me I bought it as new brand unopen box I bought from the staple but running look good with 10 window 64 bit but I boot the linux mow though.

where do I get new cooling fan and front keyboard panel shopping online good one ?

if you bought a new pc, and you have warranty, just call HP and tell them your problem. if you are missing cooling fans, they should fix it for you

2 minutes ago, Saksham said:

if you bought a new pc, and you have warranty, just call HP and tell them your problem. if you are missing cooling fans, they should fix it for you

Yes i do. Thank..

5 hours ago, Ozkio said:

Yes i do. Thank..

no offence but your grammar wasn't that great and is very confusing. I dont think I fully understood your question. I also dont know what you mean by "yes I do" as I didnt ask you a question