Second SSD recognized in BIOS, not boot menu

Hey all,

I have an Acer Aspire e5-575 and I have a 500gb sata SSD that i have windows on, and i just installed a 120gb nvme m.2 ssd for a second os. I flashed zorin 15 core with rufus and booted it, installed it, created a secure boot password etc, and it is not recognized in the boot menu, when both drives are found in BIOS. I have installed zorin in uefi, secure boot and no secure boot, and in legacy and it is never recognized in the boot menu. The usb drive used to install zorin shows up every time.

unplug usb

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

Just now, will1432 said:

unplug usb

I unplug when it says restart to finish installation every time.

so is it detecting the usb

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

Just now, will1432 said:

so is it detecting the usb

When I want to install the OS it detects the USB, I install the OS, I unplug the USB, drive that I installed OS to doesn't show up hitting F12 for boot menu.

so you only have the first device on boot menu?

in that case if you go to bios and go to boot order is there a option that is internal hard drive or somesuch that if you hit enter on it will give you options for witch ssd you boot off of?

Just now, will1432 said:

so you only have the first device on boot menu?

in that case if you go to bios and go to boot order is there a option that is internal hard drive or somesuch that if you hit enter on it will give you options for witch ssd you boot off of?

#1 has windows and is always detected in the boot menu.

20190606_130832.jpg.604c5378b9e755123d9b8c96708fcc47.jpg

#2 has Zorin installed and is not showing in boot menu. 20190606_130909.jpg.0958de46edfbab4ccbafa773f4de3c1a.jpg#2 is also shown in Windows 10 task manager as online and disk management as two partitions. 

image.png.0bb758d42f13c69e1aea411968eb769a.png