Blender 2.8

I watch the Youtube about Blender 2.8, it all worked for him, i downloaded 2.8 and do the same to sculpt left mouse button nothing happens what a fake program, i set it on the correct one say sculpting button next to modelling, and select cylinder, reduce thickness, to thine size, so i can sculpt a 120 tooth sprocket, and use circle brush size, the bottom say left mouse button, nothing happens at all, so i go full brush strenght, no tooth sculpt cut, so Blender 2.8 is crap. but i did download Blackmagic design Da vinci resolve 16 free download.

O download blender can do all these amazing things and what a load of garbage.

Maybe a different control scheme?

Did you actually have an object with enough vertices to sculpt?

Also... Did you say you wanted to sculpt a sprocket? Just create it in edit mode.

I am really struggling to find ways in which you could not be able to sculpt in blender...

When you call established software fake and crap, I think issue is between chair and monitor more than software. Granted, I haven't used Blender for modelling since 2010, and not for video editing since I found out about Resolve (I would agree that VSE is very hard to use, but thats not what you are trying to do). Resolve is made by industrial grade software/hardware developer. I don't think you can even compare it to open source software like Blender.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv