BIOS freezing

I slapped together an i5 4670 system together since my X79 was giving me lots of crap and I just wanted a usable system. I moved the 32GB of 2400 ram, GTX 1080 and H150i water cooler to the system. I know it had heat issues with temps previously so I've made sure to keep everything as cool as possible. i5's board was just some cheap ASUS board. When playing assetto corsa a couple nights ago the whole system locked up. I didn't think anything of it since it was late. I shut it off and went to sleep. I've had no luck getting into the BIOS which i need to, to actually boot the system. When i do make it in on the off chance no peripherals will work. Any suggestions?

Do you have a beeper speaker thing that comes with some motherboards on the side?

Also do you have ps-2 keyboard? (usually the really old keyboards) if motherboard has a port which most low end boards do then plug that in remove all other usb devices.

Nope, no speaker thing. This board is super basic. I may have a ps-2 keyboard lying around, I probably don't tho. The system is also open air. 

What make is the motherboard, and did you buy it used because im like 99% sure it came with Internal speaker connector(s) otherwise. If you threw out the box and all the extra stuff then that's a entirely different story. Finding that ps-2 keyboard is probably the most important because even though you cant get into bios using usb you should be able to get into via ps-2 because of how it directly interfaces via serial communication.

image.png.e6b4ae329fc55a2d0c65f25c139704f0.png