hello recently i  upgraded mu cpu  and bought a cpu cooler , i have an i7 8700k (non delided ) and using a cryorig h5 universal  while gaming my temps reach 66 c  is that ok  ???? , because i don't know if i did a good job with the thermal paste and installing the cooler . and my case has good air flow "cooler master h500" , and my cpu is not over clocked 

edit : it reached a max of 72 c

1 minute ago, MilkTeaAndTwix said:

hello recently i  upgraded mu cpu  and bought a cpu cooler , i have an i7 8700k (non delided ) and using a cryorig h5 universal  while gaming my temps reach 66 c  is that ok  ???? , because i don't know if i did a good job with the thermal paste and installing the cooler . and my case has good air flow "cooler master h500" , and my cpu is not over clocked

Don't worry 66 is very good temps ur temps should generally be below 90 between 65-75.

I lurk 

HP Spectre x360 13t late 2019
Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

Just now, Boinbo said:

Don't worry 66 is very good temps ur temps should generally be below 90 between 65-75.

it reached a max of 72 is it good ?

Yup np, good job on cooling

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

Just now, MilkTeaAndTwix said:

it reached a max of 72 is it good ?

Yup good job on cooling ?

I lurk 

Core i5 1035g4
8gb ram
256GB NVME SSD
HP 24mh FHD Monitor 

OnePlus 5
Jabra evolve 75
Razer Blackwidow Lite

Steelseries Rival 3

5 minutes ago, Boinbo said:

Yup good job on cooling ?

thank you so much ❤️

25 minutes ago, MilkTeaAndTwix said:

edit : it reached a max of 72 c

As long as you're staying below 80c or so under max load after 30+ mins, you're fine. More than that and you're starting to get into danger territory (Definitely wouldn't want anything running over 85-90c). The lower the temperature the better (to a point).

72c is perfectly fine.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

4 hours ago, TheKDub said:

As long as you're staying below 80c or so under max load after 30+ mins, you're fine. More than that and you're starting to get into danger territory (Definitely wouldn't want anything running over 85-90c). The lower the temperature the better (to a point).

72c is perfectly fine.

Thank you