Recommend Me A Wireless Charger

Virus__

I got a new phone the other week & it supports wireless charging (iPhone Xr). and I was wondering for under $100 AUD ($70 USD) what's the best options for a wireless charger on the market? I'll probably also end up with a p[air of AirPods (for shits & giggles) with the wireless charging case so support for 2 devices would be nice, but not necessary since I also use the Volta magnetic tip chargers on all my devices.

I would prefer to buy within Australia, as we now get taxed on all purchases outside Aus, even if we can't buy them here >_> but not going to say no to an epic deal from say Amazon or such in the USA etc..

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

The problem with iPhones is lack of info on what charger to take. I bought myself this one: http://www.baseus.com/product-284?lang=en-us

And while it states it supports iPhone and that it can charge it at 7.5W, it seems to depend on the power adapter charging the "coils". I have an UGreen QC3.0 charger with 1x 2.4A port and 1x QC 3.0 port. On Regular one it'll only charge at 5W even though the port is clearly capable of way more than 7.5W. QC3.0 does work at 9V and phone charges at around 8-9W, but that's both above stated 7.5W and I don't feel comfortable charging it this way coz I don't want to fry anything in the long run. This Baseus charger has a monitoring screen on the pad which shows me the charging rate and voltage.

I wonder if it would charge any different if I had a PowerDelivery charger. Still, it's reasonably fast even at 5W since I'm only charging it up to 80% so it's fine for my use although I would prefer 7.5W...

20 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

The problem with iPhones is lack of info on what charger to take. I bought myself this one: http://www.baseus.com/product-284?lang=en-us

And while it states it supports iPhone and that it can charge it at 7.5W, it seems to depend on the power adapter charging the "coils". I have an UGreen QC3.0 charger with 1x 2.4A port and 1x QC 3.0 port. On Regular one it'll only charge at 5W even though the port is clearly capable of way more than 7.5W. QC3.0 does work at 9V and phone charges at around 8-9W, but that's both above stated 7.5W and I don't feel comfortable charging it this way coz I don't want to fry anything in the long run. This Baseus charger has a monitoring screen on the pad which shows me the charging rate and voltage.

I wonder if it would charge any different if I had a PowerDelivery charger. Still, it's reasonably fast even at 5W since I'm only charging it up to 80% so it's fine for my use although I would prefer 7.5W...

I'm not fussed with having fast charging. As all the wall adapters I use are rated for fast charging. I would prefer something that charges at a slower rate so it can charge over night etc..

Case: Ncase M1 V5 Black CPU: Intel Core i5 12600 MB: AORUS Z690i RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR4 SSD: WD SN770 500GB | WD SN750 250GB

Cooler: Noctua NH-L9x65 GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 XC3 Ultra 8GB PSU: Corsair SF600 80+ Platinum Fans: Noctua NF-F12x 2 | Noctua NF-A9x14

This charger is quite nice then. And it was like 13€ lol. Looks really nice in white, it has a small OLED display which shows the charging status so you actually know how it's charging and at what voltages and watts (while display/indicator isn't bright at all so it won't lit up the room at night like some Qi chargers do) and it came with really high quality Lightning cable. Basically any Qi charger you'll take will charge at 5W then unless the output on the adapter is less than 1A which is generally very hard to find these days. Plus there is some loss with induction transfer of energy so it's probably 5W on the Qi charger, but less on the phone side.

26 minutes ago, RejZoR said:

This charger is quite nice then. And it was like 13€ lol. Looks really nice in white, it has a small OLED display which shows the charging status so you actually know how it's charging and at what voltages and watts (while display/indicator isn't bright at all so it won't lit up the room at night like some Qi chargers do) and it came with really high quality Lightning cable. Basically any Qi charger you'll take will charge at 5W then unless the output on the adapter is less than 1A which is generally very hard to find these days. Plus there is some loss with induction transfer of energy so it's probably 5W on the Qi charger, but less on the phone side.

Well that sounds pretty good & that's cheap. I might try & hunt one down then!