Logitech Z623 with LG TV, how?

Go to solution Solved by Derkoli,
9 hours ago, Kryppan said:

So as the title says I got a pretty straigth forward question.
I got a LG TV 55SK8100PLA and Logitech Z623 speakers and by default they do not support eachothers due to Z623 uses plugins like rca and headphone (3,5 mm) which the TV do not have. 

But my question is; if there is adapter I can buy so that I am able to use Z623 speakers with my TV? IF so, which one would you recommend?

Im really grateful for answears.

You'd need a dac as the tv has optical out, this should do the trick: (you will need an optical cable, any one will work with no difference in quality to a much more expensive one, you will also need rca cables which can be had for cheap)https://www.amazon.com/PROZOR-Digital-Converter-Toslink-Adapter/dp/B00KNNSKV0/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=dac&qid=1558638112&s=gateway&sr=8-5

I got a LG TV 55SK8100PLA and Logitech Z623 speakers and by default they do not support eachothers due to Z623 uses plugins like rca and headphone (3,5 mm) which the TV do not have. 

But my question is; if there is adapter I can buy so that I am able to use Z623 speakers with my TV? IF so, which one would you recommend?

9 hours ago, Kryppan said:

You'd need a dac as the tv has optical out, this should do the trick: (you will need an optical cable, any one will work with no difference in quality to a much more expensive one, you will also need rca cables which can be had for cheap)https://www.amazon.com/PROZOR-Digital-Converter-Toslink-Adapter/dp/B00KNNSKV0/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=dac&qid=1558638112&s=gateway&sr=8-5

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

3 hours ago, Derkoli said:

Thank you! I made my order on a DAC that comes with optical cable and will be getting myself some RCA cables in the near future and try this out in the coming 2 weeks.