Need wifi solutions...

Coldris

Hey fellas,

So I work at a place with 0 phone reception and I'm looking to get some wifi in the break room for the blokes. In our office area we have a dish set up which captures 4g and that gets transmitted to a box located inside the office. That box then creates a 4g and phone signal within the office only. We have a Telstra/Netgear device (pictures attached) which picks the 4g up and turns it into a WiFi signal which has about as much range as a toddler trying to throw a brick. What would be the best way to get a WiFi signal in the break room that's located about 10 meters away? Thanks.

Layout.JPG

Netgear.jpg

Netgear2.jpg

1 minute ago, That_PC_Kid said:

Maybe upgrade the router?

We don't have a router. That Netgear device is all we've got. If I were able to connect a router maybe it'd work?

Just now, Coldris said:

We don't have a router. That Netgear device is all we've got. If I were able to connect a router maybe it'd work?

Oh, so like, the office doesn't provide WiFi for the workers? Maybe I misunderstood the pictures. Well, you could try to find a better 4G WiFi converter. Newegg should have some.

Don't f*** around with the IT equipment of your company without consulting IT first

1 hour ago, Acedia said:

Don't f*** around with the IT equipment of your company without consulting IT first

I'm the closest thing we have to IT out here.