Is there an error my VGA?

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum, hope you guys can help me. I have a laptop, which is Asus TUF FX504 I bought a few months ago. As I came home and test some games, the error started to occur, the screen started to flashing and turn off thought the system still running, sometimes there are screen stripes. After few months, another error start to pops-up, yesterday while I play games, there was a Engine Error box pops-up and said: "The Video card has been physically remove from the system, or a driver upgrade for the video card has occurred...". Hope you guys can help me. I've already re-installed the OS and driver. 

My laptop specs are: 
Core i7 - 8750H
GTX 1050ti

8GB of Ram

120GB SSD

1TB HDD

60686815_2063572083944673_7454151827970326528_n.jpg

Is this the one with the 1060 built in?  Download DDU from Here: and unpack on desktop

Restart in safe mode (Win+R,  msconfig, Boot, Safe Boot, Minimal and restart)

Run DDU once in safe mode and uninstall the 1060 driver.  Make sure you have the option selected to NOT install windows GPU driver automatically.  (It should come up when you first run DDU if not it'll be in settings/options)

once back on normal desktop download the latest driver from nvidia site and install

Give the lappy one last restart.  Let us know how you got on ;) 

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

It's actually GTX 1050ti version and I'm using driver ver 397.93 right now. I've try to do that before but still doesn't work ?

11 hours ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Is this the one with the 1060 built in?  Download DDU from Here: and unpack on desktop

Restart in safe mode (Win+R,  msconfig, Boot, Safe Boot, Minimal and restart)

Run DDU once in safe mode and uninstall the 1060 driver.  Make sure you have the option selected to NOT install windows GPU driver automatically.  (It should come up when you first run DDU if not it'll be in settings/options)

once back on normal desktop download the latest driver from nvidia site and install

Give the lappy one last restart.  Let us know how you got on ;) 

It's actually GTX 1050ti version and I'm using driver ver 397.93 right now. I've try to do that before but still doesn't work ?

38 minutes ago, Minh Triet Le Do said:

That driver is ancient.  Where are you getting it from?

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

9 hours ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

That driver is ancient.  Where are you getting it from?

I've tried the new version but the errors still occur, also it cause my frame rates to drop even higher then the old one ? The driver is from my laptop driver bundles

54 minutes ago, Minh Triet Le Do said:

I've tried the new version but the errors still occur, also it cause my frame rates to drop even higher then the old one ? The driver is from my laptop driver bundles

Ok.  What version of Windows are you running? 

1 hour ago, YouSirAreADudeSir said:

Ok.  What version of Windows are you running? 

Windows 10, build 17763

22 hours ago, Minh Triet Le Do said:

Windows 10, build 17763

Even using the older windows version the error still happened ?