PC Freezes on Boot

S.W.A.T.

Hello everyone, I would like to thank you in advance for your help. Here are my systems specs followed by a brief explanation of my issue and some things I have done in attempt to fix the problem.

Mobo: Gigabyte B450 Auros Elite

BIOS: Version F5

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 5 2600 6-Core 3.4 GHz

GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Ti

RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX (2 x 8GB)

HDD: WD Blue 3D Nand 1TB M.2 2280

PSU: PC Power & Cooling Silencer 750w

Built PC a few months ago everything worked great until recently. Now, upon boot system will get hung on mobo logo screen and the VGA LED light on the motherboard itself will remain illuminated (case speaker gives one short beep) . If I let the system go, after about 1-5 minutes (it seems to vary) it will proceed to the windows desktop (if I hit delete during the hang it will still bring me to bios after the system hang). Everything functions fine (programs, games). No freezes, no crashes, no random restarts. Temperatures remain low and everything seems to be functioning properly. When I shutdown or restart the PC when it boots back up, same issue of getting hung on mobo screen with VGA light on. Checked and secured connections of hardware parts and power connections, all good. I did start my build with a Auros Pro WiFi and encountered the same issue after a few months. Switched to the Auros Elite and again functioned fine for about a month but am now experiencing the same issue. Not sure if the issue lies in the vid card itself or perhaps a software problem, but figured if OS didn't even boot yet that it was unlikely. I'm at a loss of what it could possibly be so turned to the world wide web for some help. I appreciate everyone taking their time to help me. Thank you again.