Audio Cutting out

KyiloRen

Hey guys, I just started having this issue on my pc, anytime I open game, for example fortnite my audio keeps cutting out entirely and you hear like 2 weird speaker "pop" noise and the only way to to restore audio is to restart the entire pc. The speaks sounds so weird and distorted like they been damaged but when plugging the jack into something else like a phone or laptop it sounds good. I kinda solved the cut out issue by removing realtek drivers but the audio still sounds horrible, idk whats going on. Using on Board audio jack. 

1 hour ago, KyiloRen said:

Hey guys, I just started having this issue on my pc, anytime I open game, for example fortnite my audio keeps cutting out entirely and you hear like 2 weird speaker "pop" noise and the only way to to restore audio is to restart the entire pc. The speaks sounds so weird and distorted like they been damaged but when plugging the jack into something else like a phone or laptop it sounds good. I kinda solved the cut out issue by removing realtek drivers but the audio still sounds horrible, idk whats going on. Using on Board audio jack. 

Does it sound like static?

Crimson Panda

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/g6T8QV

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3

40 minutes ago, food158 said:

Does it sound like static?

Yes it does o_O

26 minutes ago, KyiloRen said:

Yes it does o_O

its possible your onboard audio is just picking up electrical noise due to the fact that it's inside your pc and is possibly poorly shielded. you typycally fix this issue byu getting an external solution possible a DAC. 

On 5/12/2019 at 7:32 PM, KyiloRen said:

Yes it does o_O

On 5/12/2019 at 8:00 PM, rice guru said:

its possible your onboard audio is just picking up electrical noise due to the fact that it's inside your pc and is possibly poorly shielded. you typycally fix this issue byu getting an external solution possible a DAC. 

This is my thought, although it's weird. Considering your device likely isn't from a very long time ago, noise shielding shouldn't be an issue. Nonetheless, try plugging in your headphones to the back of the case, directly to the motherboard instead of the onboard header.

Crimson Panda

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3

On 5/14/2019 at 5:28 PM, food158 said:

This is my thought, although it's weird. Considering your device likely isn't from a very long time ago, noise shielding shouldn't be an issue. Nonetheless, try plugging in your headphones to the back of the case, directly to the motherboard instead of the onboard header.

Still nothing, the audio only cuts out when Install the correct realtek drivers and only rarely when uninstall. 

On 5/16/2019 at 8:36 PM, KyiloRen said:

Still nothing, the audio only cuts out when Install the correct realtek drivers and only rarely when uninstall. 

ye then a dac would be my guess.

Crimson Panda

AKG K712 PRO

OL DAC
Magni 3