Samsung Galaxy Tab S Popups and Bootlooping Issue

I'm having an issue with my Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5 tablet (SM-T807P).  A few weeks ago it started getting popups so frequently that the device was unusable.  The popups were all about services stopping (the same ones over and over again).  Then the tablet began bootlooping.  I fixed the bootlooping issue by flashing the firmware with odin and did a factory reset to fix the popups.  The tablet worked fine for a few more weeks without issues, but yesterday the popups came back (for different services this time if it matters), and when I woke up this morning, it was bootlooping again.  I tried to fix it the same way, but it couldn't find the pit partition. I added the pit file and tried again, but it still fails and sites the pit partition.  

I have a feeling something is wrong with the hardware at this point, possibly the internal storage is broken.  It has been used heavily for 4 years, so it makes sense.  I would appreciate insight from anyone with more knowledge.  I don't want to waste a bunch of time trying to fix a software issue if the problem is the hardware.