92mm All in one water cooling solutions

Ok, so I'm currently putting together a new build machine built around the kaveri apu inside the fractal design core 1000 mATX case. I'd like to go with a water cooled processor however the case is somewhat limited with regards to mounting options (the front 120mm doesn't look as if it'll fit a rad and the only other fan bays are a side 120mm and a rear 92mm). So far the only 92mm all in one I've found is the Asetek 545LC 92mm but I was wondering if anyone in the community was aware of any other manufacturers that offer a comparable product.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

You're better off with an air cooler. Something like the Noctua NH-U12S will be great.

My Personal Rig - AMD 3970X | ASUS sTRX4-Pro | RTX 2080 Super | 64GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4 | CoolerMaster H500P Mesh

My Wife's Rig - AMD 3900X | MSI B450I Gaming | 5500 XT 4GB | 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3200 | Silverstone SG13 White

There is absolutely no point in 92mm liquid cooler, either get a new case and 120mm AIO or just get a low profile cpu air cooler or what ever will fit. 

Spoiler

Corsair 400C- Intel i7 6700- Gigabyte Gaming 6- GTX 1080 Founders Ed. - Intel 530 120GB + 2xWD 1TB + Adata 610 256GB- 16GB 2400MHz G.Skill- Evga G2 650 PSU- Corsair H110- ASUS PB278Q- Dell u2412m- Logitech G710+ - Logitech g700 - Sennheiser PC350 SE/598se

Is it just me or is Grammar slowly becoming extinct on LTT? 

Ok, so I'm currently putting together a new build machine built around the kaveri apu inside the fractal design core 1000 mATX case. I'd like to go with a water cooled processor however the case is somewhat limited with regards to mounting options (the front 120mm doesn't look as if it'll fit a rad and the only other fan bays are a side 120mm and a rear 92mm). So far the only 92mm all in one I've found is the Asetek 545LC 92mm but I was wondering if anyone in the community was aware of any other manufacturers that offer a comparable product.

Any assistance or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Get something like a Noctua L9a or maybe a Phanteks cooler?

Quote me to get a reply!

Your only option is a custom loop. You aren't going to find 92mm AiO

[AMD Athlon 64 Mobile 4000+ Socket 754 | Gigabyte GA-K8NS Pro nForce3 | OCZ 2GB DDR PC3200 | Sapphire HD 3850 512MB AGP | 850 Evo | Seasonic 430W | Win XP/10]

Thanks for the advice, I'd been looking at the noctua air cooling initially but was toying with the idea of going water cooled until I hit the stumbling block of mounting location. I haul my machine around a fair bit as well so a larger case is out of the question. Cheers again