Liquid cooling help!

I’m having a issue filling this loop. I have the pump at max and have been moving the case around on different sides but no luck. I have tried using 2 different pumps. Do I need to have 2 pumps for this case since it’s so big? It’s a thermaltake tower 900. I’m using thermaltake pacific d5 pump resivoir combo currently but was using a enermax pump. I’ve power cycled and everything but no luck. I’m about tempted to just stick 2 pumps in different places to see if that works. Pictures are with the pump on. Nothing moves lol. 

10D4A39F-23B8-4944-AADE-65A32C38E718.jpeg

5E789BF8-997A-4BC3-815F-06D009A23D22.jpeg

240A660C-F635-47D6-9C33-C47DAF2F3AE1.jpeg

No, D5 should blast water all the way through the system.  Is the pump staying submerged?

fill res, run pump till res 10% full, then fill. rinse and repeat

Ya I must have a radiator clogged or something cause that pump should pump all the way through. I even added a second pump and no luck so I will be removing a radiator and testing again soon. I’ll keep y’all updated. 

Well I am lost at this point. I changed out a radiator to a known good non clogged one and still have the same issue. I also installed 2 pumps in the same loop just to see if that would help and nothing still. I have a cpu block 2 gpu blocks 2 360mm radiators installed in this thermaltake 900 case. I did make some tight bends but that shouldn’t restrict flow too much since I’m suing hardline. Should I just turn the pc on and call it a day and hope that the heat the cards make cause it to push the air and everything out?

My water cooling layout is pump to cpu to gpu to gpu to radiator to radiator to pump top. Is this loop configured fine or what else could be causing my issue. I just had this loop in another pc case and had no issues.