Floatplane 2 Factor reset?

So I had enabled 2 factor authentication on floatplane through Google authenticator. I also had to reset my Pixel on which all of my 2 factor was on. I therefore lost my codes but since FLoatplane likes to make me log in every time I go to the site instead of just staying logged in like the ltt forum I have no way to reset my 2FA that I know of. Does anybody else know if there's a way to reset 2FA without being logged in?

3 hours ago, kevinisbeast707 said:

So I had enabled 2 factor authentication on floatplane through Google authenticator. I also had to reset my Pixel on which all of my 2 factor was on. I therefore lost my codes but since FLoatplane likes to make me log in every time I go to the site instead of just staying logged in like the ltt forum I have no way to reset my 2FA that I know of. Does anybody else know if there's a way to reset 2FA without being logged in?

That would defy the goal of 2FA if you could just easily disable it. When you enabled your 2FA, you should have had backup codes displayed for you to use in cases you lost access to your 2FA code.

15 hours ago, AJJaxNet said:

That would defy the goal of 2FA if you could just easily disable it. When you enabled your 2FA, you should have had backup codes displayed for you to use in cases you lost access to your 2FA code.

How would I input them then? Should I just put them in when it asks for 2FA?

14 hours ago, kevinisbeast707 said:

How would I input them then? Should I just put them in when it asks for 2FA?

Exactly.

When using the backup code, it will also disable your 2FA token to make sure you're not locking yourself out of your account.

4 hours ago, AJJaxNet said:

Exactly.

When using the backup code, it will also disable your 2FA token to make sure you're not locking yourself out of your account.

Okay thanks. I'll do that when I get home from Europe in two weeks. ? Would it be possible to pause or terminate payments until I've gotten my account sorted out?

13 hours ago, kevinisbeast707 said:

Okay thanks. I'll do that when I get home from Europe in two weeks. ? Would it be possible to pause or terminate payments until I've gotten my account sorted out?

Please contact support directly at support@floatplane.com.