NBA PLAYOFFS CHAT THREAD

FiveSquared25

Boston wins, then faces 76ers then beats 76ers. Warriors win then face Dever then win and Warriors win vs Boston

I wouldn't count Portland out that soon.

My predictions for the semis:

• GSW - HOU: Obviously the Warriors because Houston have been looking far out of form and Harden with his eye injury, meanwhile Iggy and Draymond in Playoffs mode.
  • POR - DEN: I'm hedging my bet on Portland taking the series 4-3, Lillard and McCollum are leading as usual, but Jokic might be Denver's key to winning it, so it's tight.
  • MIL - BOS: I can see Boston winning this series simply because I don't think Milwaukee have the strength to go further. Giannis will need to hard carry.
  • PHI - TOR: Kawhi and Lowry I feel will pull this series to a Toronto win. Jimmy's been playing nicely on the Sixers' side so again I'm on the fence.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

1 hour ago, seoz said:

I wouldn't count Portland out that soon.

My predictions for the semis:

• GSW - HOU: Obviously the Warriors because Houston have been looking far out of form and Harden with his eye injury, meanwhile Iggy and Draymond in Playoffs mode.
  • POR - DEN: I'm hedging my bet on Portland taking the series 4-3, Lillard and McCollum are leading as usual, but Jokic might be Denver's key to winning it, so it's tight.
  • MIL - BOS: I can see Boston winning this series simply because I don't think Milwaukee have the strength to go further. Giannis will need to hard carry.
  • PHI - TOR: Kawhi and Lowry I feel will pull this series to a Toronto win. Jimmy's been playing nicely on the Sixers' side so again I'm on the fence.

I just don’t think Portland can match Jamal Murray when Lillard’s out. I also agree with the rest except for TOR. I think Kwahii will go nuts, but the Raptor’s don’t have much depth in terms of consistent buckets and 3s outside of him, FVV, and Marc Gasoll

Just now, BlockedTheShot said:

Bruh RIP James Harden on this play

The last word  is appropriate 

On 5/8/2019 at 8:47 PM, BlockedTheShot said:

Damn the rockets vs warriors series is now actually competitive

Yeah I still think warriors win but it’s gonna be fun

• 1 month later...

Raptors just won the Championship 114 - 110 - down to the last second (literally 0.9 on the clock for the last 4 points).

Historic moment for Canada, for Toronto, and for the Raptors.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

Just now, onlybuilt4cubanxlinx said:

That was the longest minute ever.

Minute? The last 900 milliseconds (0.9s) took what? 10 minutes at least?

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/13/2019 at 9:11 PM, dalekphalm said:Minute? The last 900 milliseconds (0.9s) took what? 10 minutes at least?

I am terrible at predictions.