TTe esports LV 10 mouse gen 2: still seems crap

brownninja97

Tt_eSports_Level_10_M_Hybrid_02.jpg

So thermaltake teams up with bmw again so that they can make this mouse better because no one liked the one version of it. Weirdly they kept the design. However it is wireless and wired hybrid which is nice but what i really like is the 5.8G sensor as it doesnt get much interference, sadly 2,4g is still pretty decent so i dont think its a big enough point to make people go crazy over the design.

Tt_eSports_Level_10_M_Hybrid_04.jpg

There is a new grip for your pinky finger which is always good, pinky rests ftw.

It comes with a 8200 dpi sensor but as to which sensor it is, we dont know, it could be the one in the rat mouses for all we know and that is not very good.

http://www.techpowerup.com/197157/tt-esports-announces-the-level-10-m-hybrid-mouse.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Why would anyone buy that? It is ugly as hell, expensive, propably not comfertable at all.

[CPU: AMD FX-6100 @3.3GHz ] [MoBo: Asrock 970 Extreme4] [GPU: Gigabyte 770 OC ] [RAM: 8GB] [sSD: 64gb for OS] [PSU: 550Watt Be Quiet!] [HDD: 1TB] [CPU cooler: Be Quiet! Shadow Rock Pro Sr1]  -Did i solve your question/problem? Please click 'Marked Solved'-

I have the V1 and it's really not as bad as people make it out to be. It's not uncomfortable. I haven't have a single sensor issue, software is decent and the build quality is the best I've ever seen.

Those holes look like they are gonna shoot fire at my palm...

Andres "Bluejay" Alejandro Montefusco - The Forums Favorite Bird!!!

Top Clock: 7.889 Ghz Cooled by: Liquid Helium   

#ChocolateRAM #OatmealFans #ScratchItHarder #WorstcardBestoverclocker #CrazySexStories #SchnitzelQuest TS3 SERVER

How did they manage to make it even uglier?

#MakeBombs                                       3x3x3 Time: 15.76s

I thought the previous mouse was massive and not that comfortable. The bit added for your fingers on the right might help.

Oh also I couldnt reach many of the buttons comfortably and I have a average sized hand.

No wonder NCIX had a sale on the gen 1 mouses for $20 after MIR. Tempted to get it but after reading the reviews I wasn't that attracted in getting it.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Looks like a futuristic cockroach

Main System - 2016 13"nTB MBP 256GB

Gaming Rig - 4790K, 16GB RAM, 1080Ti
Monitor - Dell 25" U2515H

K/B & M - Ducky One TKL, Logitech MX Master & G900

Audio - JDS Labs The Element, Aktimate Mini B+, Krix Seismix 3 Mk6, Ultrasone Pro 900