What type of ram my computer supports?

I have on my computer 2gb ddr2 ram it says on it pc6400u 800hz rx8 1.8v if I says it correctly,now I wanna by another one,so every ddr2 ram I'll buy will work with it fine?? How do I know which one to buy??, please guide how to know this things there is a tons of types, like pc5400 and pc6400(without U in the end) and rx8 and without,there is a lot of numbers and letters on it and I don't even know what it means,

I find out this information of the motherboard if it helps:
Identifyingnumber:LMGUPXD

System Model(Name):7298WD9 - (I think this is the model number)

Manufacturer: LENOVO

DDr 2 ram is very slow. I would suggest you swich to 4 gb of DDr 4 or 3

i hope this finds you well

I not looking for upgrade to ddr2 or4 I just need to know what type if ddr2 I need to huy

1 minute ago, SupraMayro said:

I not looking for upgrade to ddr2 or4 I just need to know what type if ddr2 I need to huy

well it will work as long as its ddr2 but ideally youd want the same clock as it will always run the clock of the lowest one. that being said 800 is already pretty low but then again im not sure what clockspeeds were aavailable with ddr2 anymore. anyway my point is if you get higher clocked memory itll run at 800 if you get lower clocked memory itll run both at the lower clock.

also i dont think it should be a problem to find but they should be the same voltage for sure.

i think most mainboard manufacturers assume youre running identical ram sticks if you go for more than one.

personally i wouldnt upgrade a machine runnning ddr2 anymore mainly just because for some reason those old standard ram sticks around here are more expensive than newer standards.

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3