Bigger case

I have been trying to put together a new system which doesn't seem to fit in the case I have, the Corsair H100i collides with the RAM which is Corsair Dominator RGB Ram, the case is a Corsair Carbide 400C - I guess brand doesn't mean anything for compatibility if the measurements are not right.

The reality here is it will not fit in this case, it cannot go in the front as the Graphics Card is too long and the only way I can wedge it into the top is to make new holes nearer the edge of the case, then put the radiator in the case, and the two fans on top - I'm not willing to do this.

So I'm just after some advise on a reasonably priced case that has a lot of headroom above the motherboard, the only ones I'm finding so far are huge full towers, does anyone know of a lower priced, mid case with more space than normal above the motherboard?

have you looked at Cube cases? they should offer what you are looking for i think

I did but the ATX ones look expensive, I'm really hoping to get something good value here as its a bit of an unexpected hit after buying the other parts already.

- Its my fault for buying larger RAM and Graphics Card, I didn't even think to check if it would fit.