Budget BT Over Ear Bluetooth Headphone

Hotseff

I'm looking for a pair of BT Headphones for around $20 to $30 at the moment. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a pair that has 15 Hours of Battery Life and earcups around the size of the Corsair HS60's with of course decent or good sound quality. Also since I'm not in the biggest rush if you have any suggestions that go over the budget but are under $60 I'd also be willing to look into them as well. 

1 hour ago, Hotseff said:

I'm looking for a pair of BT Headphones for around $20 to $30 at the moment. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for a pair that has 15 Hours of Battery Life and earcups around the size of the Corsair HS60's with of course decent or good sound quality. Also since I'm not in the biggest rush if you have any suggestions that go over the budget but are under $60 I'd also be willing to look into them as well. 

what @rice guru said

LTT's Resident Porsche fanboy and nutjob Audiophile.

Main speaker setup is now;

Mini DSP SHD Studio -> 2x Mola Mola Tambaqui DAC's (fed by AES/EBU, one feeds the left sub and main, the other feeds the right side) -> 2x Neumann KH420 + 2x Neumann KH870

(Having a totally seperate DAC for each channel is game changing for sound quality)

2 hours ago, rice guru said:

You can oftern get Sennheiser hd bt 4.40  for like $75

OK are you finding them at that price new or used? Also where are you finding them at that price?

14 minutes ago, Hotseff said:

OK are you finding them at that price new or used? Also where are you finding them at that price?

Like I said "often" so that is usually the sale price. I got mine for $100 cad on sale which is about that price. But you can get them recertified on amazon I believe for $70.

1 hour ago, rice guru said:

Like I said "often" so that is usually the sale price. I got mine for $100 cad on sale which is about that price. But you can get them recertified on amazon I believe for $70.

OK well would you recommend Amazon Refurbished Products?

22 minutes ago, Hotseff said:

OK well would you recommend Amazon Refurbished Products?

personally I dont know I havent bought refubished stuff form amazon before. I tend to buy all my stuff new