Help on League of Legends

bacosta1993

Okay so I am having a hard time leveling up in league of legends. I am currently level 15 and I am trying to get to level 30. Any tips? 

PS: Intel HD graphics ftw!

I was going to leave a snarky remark, but you're a fellow Californian ( although a Nureno! ). 

I don't play league, sorry. 

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

It's easy, you play... And play and play and play and play and play.

Beware though, this is how you will feel at level 30.... Not really. :D

I've been playing for about 2-3 weeks and I am barley level 15 :(

I guess I have to play a lot more. 

I was going to leave a snarky remark, but you're a fellow Californian ( although a Nureno! ). 

I don't play league, sorry. 

Only playing because I sold my 7950 and it is the only game i can play with decent frame rate with the integrated graphics. 

I've been playing for about 2-3 weeks and I am barley level 15 :(

I guess I have to play a lot more. 

It took me a couple of months before I was level 30. Mind you I don't play as much as other people, but it definitely does take a lot of playtime.

Only playing because I sold my 7950 and it is the only game i can play with decent frame rate with the integrated graphics. 

You could play combat arms or the like. Pretty fun. Bet you can't wait for that upgrade hmmmmm

8320 @ 4.3ghz l Gigabyte 970a Ud3 l Hyper 212 Evo l R9 290 l 8gb RAM 1866 Vengeance l 1tb WD Black l 120gb Samsung Evo SSD l HX750 Gold PSU l 500d Arctic Case l Windows 8 OS l K65 and Blackwidow Keyboard l M65 and DeathAdder 2013 l Qck Steelseries l 24in Vizio Monitor 1080p

You could play combat arms or the like. Pretty fun. Bet you can't wait for that upgrade hmmmmm

I have to wait longer sadly. I decided to dedicate more time to school so instead of getting a 780 I bought a chrome book and a bunch of text books :(

Edit: I will look into combat arms.

xp boosts and bash Dominion. Thats how I did it the fastest.

Asus M5A99X Evo  - AMD FX-8350 - 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1866Mhz - Corsair 120mm Quiet Edition Fans BenQ XL2411Z- EVGA GTX 980 Superclocked Fractal Design Define R4 - Corsair H100i - 2 TB 7200rpm HDD - Samsung 840 Evo 120GB - Corsair RM750w PSU - Logitech G502 Proteus Core - Corsair K70 RGB MX Red - Audio Technica M50x + Modmic 4.0 - LG 23EA63V x2

Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat Spinthat

I have to wait longer sadly. I decided to dedicate more time to school so instead of getting a 780 I bought a chrome book and a bunch of text books :(

Edit: I will look into combat arms.

Fafsa didn't cover your book costs, for shame! Better off waiting until 780's come at us reduced cost courtesy of the new releases. 

Fafsa didn't cover your book costs, for shame! Better off waiting until 780's come at us reduced cost courtesy of the new releases. 

They gave me $1250

Spent $560 on books(Stupid Math book cost $250). I bought a chromebook($220). Paid my cellphone bill for 4 months($200) and the rest is for food or anything else school related. 

Edit: School supplies, ($70, I needed a new backpack because mine ripped after 5 years ha)