BSOD - RAM Related?

Okay, I have been getting some BSODs lately, and the errors are constantly related to the RAM(Googled them).

Could some dust in the DIMM slots be causing this? I did a case swap not too long ago and that's when the issues started.

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

36 minutes ago, AmpedUpDad said:

Okay, I have been getting some BSODs lately, and the errors are constantly related to the RAM(Googled them).

Could some dust in the DIMM slots be causing this? I did a case swap not too long ago and that's when the issues started.

check and re-seat (removing and plugging back).

Ryzen 5 1600 | Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 | Team Elite TForce Delta RGB 2x8 16GB 3200mhz | Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB AORUS | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | 2 1TB WD Blue | Wester Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB | SeaSonic M12II 520W 80+ Bronze | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Led Turbo | ASUS VG248QE | Rakk Kimat XT | Logitech G502 HERO | Massdrop x AKG M220 Pro | V8 Soundcard | BM800 Condenser Mic | Logitech C310

1 hour ago, Code.016 said:

check and re-seat (removing and plugging back).

That's the plan when I get home, I just wanted to know if that could actually cause the issue.

I did move the RAM from slots 1-3 to 2-4 and they are still having the issues.

It's weird. Sometimes I can use the pc for hours with no BSOD and then sometimes it will BSOD withing 10ish(or less) minutes.

And I don't try to do anything different as far as the computer goes. Play games, watch shows, browse, etc.

"Liam" - CPU: Ryzen 3700x Base GPU: EVGA Titan X(Maxwell) RAM: Trident Royal Z 32GB @ 3600mhz Case: Lian Li PC-O11 Dynamic White Cooler: Corsair H150i Pro RGB 360mm Case Fans: Thermaltake Riing 12 Series Whitex6

36 minutes ago, AmpedUpDad said:

That's the plan when I get home, I just wanted to know if that could actually cause the issue.

I did move the RAM from slots 1-3 to 2-4 and they are still having the issues.

It's weird. Sometimes I can use the pc for hours with no BSOD and then sometimes it will BSOD withing 10ish(or less) minutes.

And I don't try to do anything different as far as the computer goes. Play games, watch shows, browse, etc.

Share the screenshot in here. It will be useful as some of the folks here are well too familiar with BSOD, but not in a good way though. XD

Ryzen 5 1600 | Gigabyte GA-AB350M-Gaming 3 | Team Elite TForce Delta RGB 2x8 16GB 3200mhz | Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB AORUS | Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 | 2 1TB WD Blue | Wester Digital Blue 3D NAND 500GB | SeaSonic M12II 520W 80+ Bronze | CoolerMaster Hyper 212 Led Turbo | ASUS VG248QE | Rakk Kimat XT | Logitech G502 HERO | Massdrop x AKG M220 Pro | V8 Soundcard | BM800 Condenser Mic | Logitech C310

21 minutes ago, Code.016 said:

Share the screenshot in here. It will be useful as some of the folks here are well too familiar with BSOD, but not in a good way though. XD

If it happens again, I definitely will.

Update: I am pretty sure blowing the DIMM slots out fixed the issue. I have not had any issues with the computer blue screening in about a week. I had an almost 3 hour stream session last night and no problems.

I am super ecstatic, because I did NOT want to have to replace the RAM right before Ryzen 3000 comes out, since I want to get all new stuff then.