Making a Budget Loop. Help!?

So I'm selling my 760 I got laying around to my friend, Not selling full price, I was looking to sell it to him in the 175$ - 200$ range. So I need to get a custom loop build of those parts. 

All I need right now are the basics. I got a waterblock for my 780 already, so I can check that off the list. I have an h100 also so I could possible use some parts from that if needed. I got all the parts on my own, but it totals to 280$. 

I was wondering if I could somehow get a Res,Pump,CPU block, Tubes, and fittings for it, all within 175-200$, without having crap parts that will break. I would love to get a 360mm rad, but I see some for like 80$, so maybe I need to leave that out. If possible I would love the pump to be able to change speeds. 

If you got any questions, even if they are just super short or simple, post them, I really need help with this. I don't know what's OK to buy that won't break on me. 

Here's all the parts I got myself that where totaled of 280$ help? Please? D:

Res:

Pump:

CPU Block:

PSU Wire Tool Kit:

Heatshrink:

Tubes:

You can go to the FAQ to section 2.8. I created a as cheap as possible loop there, you will be looking at $300 if you don't want to compromise, possibly more as you need extra fittings and more rad space for the GPU.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Using the same principles as the logic behind not skimping on a PSU. Just don't skimp on anything at all that will kill your components if they fail. It is simply not a good idea I am afraid.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

what about the H220? it's supposedly expandable like that.

Good idea! :D Might go that way, Fits in the 200$ range. Any other expandable loops? I forgot about all of them, I know FrozenCPU sells the pump+waterblock combo for the CPU, maybe I should just get that? 

Using the same principles as the logic behind not skimping on a PSU. Just don't skimp on anything at all that will kill your components if they fail. It is simply not a good idea I am afraid.

Thought so. I  think the only thing I need to consider in the list is the pump. it's like half the entire price. 

You can go to the FAQ to section 2.8. I created a as cheap as possible loop there, you will be looking at $300 if you don't want to compromise, possibly more as you need extra fittings and more rad space for the GPU.

Im 17 living with my parents, and don't get allowance. :P I'm only getting the money I make of selling the 760. I think I did find a solution. 

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/22401/ex-wat-290/Alphacool_NexXxoS_Cool_Answer_360mm_LTST_-_Complete_Kit.html

Im 17 living with my parents, and don't get allowance. :P I'm only getting the money I make of selling the 760. I think I did find a solution. 

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/22401/ex-wat-290/Alphacool_NexXxoS_Cool_Answer_360mm_LTST_-_Complete_Kit.html

The pump is where the "compromise" is in that kit. That's why its around $100 cheaper.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.