THE ULTIMATE LIQUID COOLING SETUP?!?!?

I was just watching the concrete cooling video and it got me thinking about using air conditioning of sorts via a peltier or TEC module. but that would probably introduce alot of moisture right? right? But what if you used the peltier to cool liquid that goes through the computer. 

https://youtu.be/pvtm7dFGl_4?t=238

just like making a DIY drink cooler, why not power some pc cooling. Keep the cooling unit external so there's no moisture introduced. Peltier modules can cool the crap out of anything. Please other LTTians, tell me this could be the next video :D

That's called Phase Change cooling, or Chilled liquid cooling. It's been around for a LONG time and any time you run below ambient, things get complicated in a big hurry. It's not worth it for any kind of daily system. And that's coming from someone who made a window AC chiller to liquid cool and overclock his Athlon XPs and Athlon 64s back in the day. Long term sub ambient is a LOT of work.

dang it! thank you that's some great info.

Its like ln2 cooling a lot do it but its more for sky high benchmarks/overclocking.Most would never use it daily all day.