Jump to content

Davinci Resolved 15

I got an problem in Davinci Resolved 15. I got an video i want to add an effect on top. But the effect isnt transparent, so i guessed i could just use it as if it were an green screen. But that didnt seem to work. U see it works until the "effect" video starts. And since that "effect" video is on the top, i cant see the video underneath. So im wondering if there are any easy way of removing the black color from the "effect" video to make it transparent. 

image.png

image.png

image.png.77e41b910afe170a917069251d70a5cf.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Assuming you don't have photoshop, go into gimp and remove it in there, save it as a png

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Slottr said:

Assuming you don't have photoshop, go into gimp and remove it in there, save it as a png

But i want it as an video, not a picture. The white stripes in the video moves and stuff.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to use an song in it too but idunno if i can. Its "Gas Gas Gas" from enitial D. Can i use it in my video without getting claimed on YT? if i write who and where the song is from does that protect me?

 

EDIT: and i fixed it, found some way to remove background. Only works if the background is black tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DankDeuxez said:

But i want it as an video, not a picture. The white stripes in the video moves and stuff.

Oof, you got me on my Davinci Knowledge then, sorry

 

4 minutes ago, DankDeuxez said:

I want to use an song in it too but idunno if i can. Its "Gas Gas Gas" from enitial D. Can i use it in my video without getting claimed on YT? if i write who and where the song is from does that protect me?

Are you monetizing the video?

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Slottr said:

Are you monetizing the video?

What u mean by that? like if i want to get paid from it? if so no. i just upload for fun

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DankDeuxez said:

What u mean by that? like if i want to get paid from it? if so no. i just upload for fun

 

Yes,

Honestly you should be fine- YouTube's content ID will catch it, it will say there's copyright material in it and the owner of it can take action- but you're not monetizing or uploading just the song so I can't imagine there would be a huge problem

 

Though it is still YouTube. So you could be crucified tomorrow as well, you never know.

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, Slottr said:

Yes,

Honestly you should be fine- YouTube's content ID will catch it, it will say there's copyright material in it and the owner of it can take action- but you're not monetizing or uploading just the song so I can't imagine there would be a huge problem

 

Though it is still YouTube. So you could be crucified tomorrow as well, you never know.

Oooff well ima need to render it now and upload it later, hope i dont get claimed tho.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, DankDeuxez said:

Oooff well ima need to render it now and upload it later, hope i dont get claimed tho.

Good luck b r o t h e r

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×