Remote music controller for windows

Is there any software out that that will let me remotely control another windows device's music control or mute it? Preferably if it is not detectable as in it is not a full remote desktop software, but just a background process?

P.S: Yeah I know it is a weird request, but anyway...

Thanks!

Specs:

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3

CPU: Intel Core I7 4790K

GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970

RAM: HyperX Fury 16GB

HDD: Seagate ST3000DM001 3TB

SSD: KINGSTON SV300S37A480G 450GB

Cooler: Corsair H100i GTX

Case: NZXT H440 Red

Monitor: DELL U2412M

Keyboard: Gigabyte Force K7

Mouse: Corsair Sabre RGB

With spotify you can do this. I'm not sure if you have to have premium for this to work. I have premium and I know it works for me. Not sure if there are any other things that could do this, probably yes but since I have spotify I've never looked in to it

Make sure to Mark solved, makes it much easier for someone who finds the topic with the same problem to find the solution!

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong, I'm just a human being and can make mistakes. Do your own research!

Make sure to quote me so I get a notification, can't help you if I don't get a notification...

4 minutes ago, Dioneyesos said:

With spotify you can do this. I'm not sure if you have to have premium for this to work. I have premium and I know it works for me. Not sure if there are any other things that could do this, probably yes but since I have spotify I've never looked in to it

Spotify is shieeeet. 
I also always wanted to have some kind of remote music control for windows though the phone, because team viewer is kinda slow, but it works tho. 
Having something lighter, and "easier" will be grate tho 

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 3.3GHz OC 1,450V core, stock cooler
GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 4GB x1 
Motherboard: AsRock a75m-hvs 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070
RAM: G SKill Trident Z RGB 3200 CL14
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
Monitor: Aorus AD27QD

Just now, m0nss7erKill said:

Spotify is shieeeet. 
I also always wanted to have some kind of remote music control for windows though the phone, because team viewer is kinda slow, but it works tho. 
Having something lighter, and "easier" will be grate tho 

I know spotify isn't great, but it gets the job done. 

And for remote desktop, look into AnyDesk, that's what I use and it works great. If I'm not mistaken it uses the 80/8080 port. This means you won't have to port forward and it will work in most restricted network like school or work.

Other than that, I'm afraid I can't really help you...  

Make sure to Mark solved, makes it much easier for someone who finds the topic with the same problem to find the solution!

Disclaimer: anything I say might be wrong, I'm just a human being and can make mistakes. Do your own research!

Make sure to quote me so I get a notification, can't help you if I don't get a notification...

1 minute ago, Dioneyesos said:

I know spotify isn't great, but it gets the job done. 

And for remote desktop, look into AnyDesk, that's what I use and it works great. If I'm not mistaken it uses the 80/8080 port. This means you won't have to port forward and it will work in most restricted network like school or work.

Other than that, I'm afraid I can't really help you...  

most of the times I use  my mobile data, and I think i never had problems connecting to it, not counting if it was because of slow internet. 
Spotify can`t do the job done for me, because I have CDs, i hate ADs and, I wont pay a dime for this shitty service (in my case) because I wont be able to find most of my music. 

CPU: AMD Athlon II x4 631 3.3GHz OC 1,450V core, stock cooler
GPU: Palit GTS 450 Core Voltage: 1037mV, Core Clock 860MHz, Memory Clock 1870MHz
RAM: Kingston HyperX Genesis 4GB x1 
Motherboard: AsRock a75m-hvs 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600
GPU: Asus ROG Strix 1070
RAM: G SKill Trident Z RGB 3200 CL14
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix x370-F Gaming
Monitor: Aorus AD27QD

1 minute ago, m0nss7erKill said:

most of the times I use  my mobile data, and I think i never had problems connecting to it, not counting if it was because of slow internet. 
Spotify can`t do the job done for me, because I have CDs, i hate ADs and, I wont pay a dime for this shitty service (in my case) because I wont be able to find most of my music. 

Then spotify isn't for you... Goodluck finding something that does work, I really have no clue so I won't be able to help you with it, wish I could

Foobar2k has addon for UPnP server. Which you can then connect to with suitable app. I've only got it working on WLAN, but I think it could work over mobile data too.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv