Lineage OS on Redmi Note 7

Go to solution Solved by v0nN3umann,

With a Xiaomi phone you just need to create an account and then wait a few days (3? I'm not sure) to unlock your bootloader.

And with an unlocked bootloader flashing a custon ROM should be no problem at all.

But make sure to follow instructions of some sort if you are inexperienced, because there are things you could possibly do wrong.

Doei en veel geluk ? (was that correct?)

Hi!

I've seen the "The Ultimate Pixel 3 KILLER" video and i want to buy the Redmi Note 7.

What are my chances for using the described method to flash lineage os on the note 7?

Does anyone have experience with this?

best Regards Daniël Vegter (netherlands)

With a Xiaomi phone you just need to create an account and then wait a few days (3? I'm not sure) to unlock your bootloader.

And with an unlocked bootloader flashing a custon ROM should be no problem at all.

But make sure to follow instructions of some sort if you are inexperienced, because there are things you could possibly do wrong.

On 4/4/2019 at 5:53 PM, v0nN3umann said:

okey thank you!