Still in search of a decent laptop

veech
Go to solution Solved by beebskadoo,

I am still in search of a decent Laptop that I can carry around to school to do school work and do some light-medium gaming .

Games that I will be playing are Dragon Nest , League of Legends , and Aura Kingdom .

My budget is at $750 max .

Some things I would like on the laptop are:

i5/i7 3rd/4th gen processor

Dedicated GPU (if possible)

8 gigs of RAM (if possible)

Thanks for your time ! :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Thanks for the suggestion . That's exactly what I was looking for lol !

I'm still up for more suggestions . :)

Lenovo makes great laptops.  And I don't think your going to get any better than that.  

Lenovo makes great laptops.  And I don't think your going to get any better than that.

Alrighty then . I haven't order any electronic online before so I have some questions .

Do they come with a one year warranty or do I have to buy that one year warranty ?

How secure is the packaging of the product ?

I just made my purchase for the $759 Ideapad Y410p laptop .  Thanks for the help all ! :))

I just made my purchase for the $759 Ideapad Y410p laptop .  Thanks for the help all ! :))

Select my post as the best answer so you don't get any more comments. you're welcome! :D

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!