Two outputs into one input

Croissant

So I've had a set of speakers that have two different audio inputs so I can use the speakers with my PC and my echo dot. There's been a fault with my original speakers AND the replacement speakers, so they are offering me a different model of speakers. They are  better than the faulty ones, but they only have one input. I'm looking for a way to combine two 3.5mm inputs into one input. Is there a way to do this? I'd prefer a passive way, but I realize powered is probably the only way. 

• My PC - Ryzen 3 1200 @ 3.6Ghz // ASRock AB350M Pro4 AM4 // Ripjaws V Series 16GB(2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 // WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM // Zotac GTX 1050 Ti 4GB //  EVGA 450W 80+

9 minutes ago, Croissant said:

So I've had a set of speakers that have two different audio inputs so I can use the speakers with my PC and my echo dot. There's been a fault with my original speakers AND the replacement speakers, so they are offering me a different model of speakers. They are  better than the faulty ones, but they only have one input. I'm looking for a way to combine two 3.5mm inputs into one input. Is there a way to do this? I'd prefer a passive way, but I realize powered is probably the only way. 

You need a 4 channel 2 output mixer. Otherwise the signals can feed back from one device to another. The mixers combine the analog signals safely. The ons @Mira Yurizaki would work great, however as he said there are cheaper options. For instance I was researching a few months back and the can be had for under $50.

Be warned though, the cheaper ones use lower quality everything so your output sound may be lower quality than a brand name one. 

Another possibility is to plug the echo into your pc line in /mic port and have the pc pass it to your speakers

Depending on your use case, you could plug the Dot into the Line in input on your computer and enable the input to go out through your PC speakers as well. 

Deal killer would be your PC needs to be on for the Dot sound to pass through it.

Thanks for the help, but none of these really fit me. The original speakers only cost $20 so I really don't want to spend more than $10. I use my echo a lot with my PC off, so passing through wouldn't work, although I had no idea you could do that! 

• My PC - Ryzen 3 1200 @ 3.6Ghz // ASRock AB350M Pro4 AM4 // Ripjaws V Series 16GB(2 x 8GB) DDR4-2666 // WD Caviar Blue 1TB 7200RPM // Zotac GTX 1050 Ti 4GB //  EVGA 450W 80+