Peripheral Redesigning (WIP)

Hey guys,

I decided I'd make this topic so I could talk about my custom work on my Razer peripherals, and hopefully get some feedback on how to approach certain parts of this mod.

My idea is to merge the original black colours of the razer gear, and replace parts or do some custom work on making things white.

I'm using:

-Razer Hunstman Elite

-Razer Tartarus V2

-Razer Naga Trinity

-Razer Goliathus Chroma (Extended Version)

Right now I'm just starting this mod out. The to do list is pretty big, and if everyone could help out where they can I'd appreciate it.
To Do:

• Find white keycaps matching the hunstman elite's layout (some of the keys are smaller or in weird positions to traditional 104 key keyboards)
  • Find white keycaps for a mecha-membrane keypad (if anyone has any idea where to find these please let me know)
  • Dye the leather wrist rests on the hunstman elite and the tartarus v2 (If anyone has any tips on how to do this, or what leather dye to use please let me know)
  • Dye the microfiber cloth on the goliathus pro (if anyone has any info at all on this please let me know)
  • Find some kind of custom idea for the naga trinity to make it at least partially white without it looking tacky (suggestions more than welcome)