Internet Speed issues

BenKrapohl

Evening all, I recently moved and have switched internet providers to spectrum. Really enjoy the speed. But the issue is I cannot get it on my PC. I pay for 400mbps internet and over wifi on my phone i get around 430 to 450 download which is great. The issue is over my Cat 6 Ethernet on my computer i only get around 100. Ive gone through every setting and have not been able to figure out why I am not getting the speeds that I should be over ethernet.I have switched the Ethernet cables out and tried different ports and have had no success. I believe that it is something to do with my pc but I cant seem to figure it out. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I am running a arris TM1602 modem and a Sagemcom F@st 5260 router. My motherboard on the PC is a ASRock Z170A-X1/3.1

if you get exactly 100 via LAN then its just a settings issue, many switches and routers put ports into power saving mode which reduces them to 100mbit/s 

I get anywhere from 100 to 112 down. So i dont think its set right at 100. But I have a feeling it is a switch or something like that I just dont have a clue to what It is thats limiting it. And whats really confusing to me is that where i used to live I would get 170-180 on this same PC.