XPS 9570 Wi-Fi Upgade?

prayshadow

Hello all.  I recently picked up a Dell XPS 9570, and for the most part, I absolutely love it.  There are, however a couple issues I had read up on before I purchased it, and that is why I am here.  I had read that the Killer Wi-Fi card that Dell (for some reason) continues to use can be a source of problems, and sure enough, the day after I got it out of the box I began having connectivity issues.  I removed and uninstalled all the drivers that were on it and installed Killer's most recent driver suite, and haven't had any issues at all thus far, but I still want to put an Intel Wi-Fi card in it.  I have seen two main recommendations for the 9570, and that is the Intel 9260 and the Intel 8265.  I know some have talked about the 9260 having some issues with Bluetooth when installed in this laptop, so I am just wondering which I should go with.  I also have plans to do a clean windows install this coming weekend, as well as install a Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500GB in place of the 512GB Toshiba drive it came standard with.  While I'm in there, I planned to repaste the CPU and GPU, if for no other reason than just to have peace of mind of fresh thermal paste, and I have been running a consistent and perfectly stable -150mV undervolt on core and cache, from which I have seen about 100cb increase in Cinebench R15, from 1135 to around 1240.  It manages to stay on 3.91Ghz turbo all the way through the run with the undervolt, and overall I am very pleased with the laptop.  I just am curious based on you guys' personal knowledge or experiences which Wi-Fi card you'd recommend.  Thanks!