new i3-8100 high cpu usage

So, I bought a new setup 2 days ago with this specs:
intel i3-8100 Coffee lake
GTX 1050 2GB palit
8GB RAM 2400
PSU:300 watt
Motherboard:ASUS H310 PRIME
After installing fortnite I've noticed using MSI Afterburner that the cpu usage is really high never go below 88% using low settings on every video game settings and btw I have stutters which I don't know why and drop frames!
So after looking for some similar topics which I couldn't find a similar topic with the same cpu, I managed to reinstall the windows and reinstall the drivers, finding that the problem is still the same, I went to youtube to check for the reviews about this specs on fortnite I found that in the reviews they use ultra video settings and they get around 44% no more!!
I really do need to get help on this problem I got some screen shots of the Task Manager cpu usage and the apps runing at the same time with fortnite:
http://i65.tinypic.com/12493x2.png

and here is the msi after burner stats:

http://i67.tinypic.com/2hmg6yr.png

Hi, first of all let me say it's normal behavior.

From your second screenshot i see you are playing at 240FPS.

Short story is: The more FPS you make any game render the more CPU it will use. If you configure your game at max quality, then the heavy burden will be in the GPU side, making it render less FPS, which will make the CPU work less.

So:

Low quality = More FPS for the GPU = More work for CPU.

High quality = Less FPS for the GPU = Less fork for CPU.

this is why you see other people having less CPU% usage when the game is maxed out. It may be counter intuitive but it's how this works.

cheers!

7 hours ago, faziten said:

Hi, first of all let me say it's normal behavior.

From your second screenshot i see you are playing at 240FPS.

Short story is: The more FPS you make any game render the more CPU it will use. If you configure your game at max quality, then the heavy burden will be in the GPU side, making it render less FPS, which will make the CPU work less.

So:

Low quality = More FPS for the GPU = More work for CPU.

High quality = Less FPS for the GPU = Less fork for CPU.

this is why you see other people having less CPU% usage when the game is maxed out. It may be counter intuitive but it's how this works.

cheers!

I do really appreciate your help thank you so much!
but I got one more question, why I got the stuttering even if I made the videos settings low or high ?

I've seen many reviews with the same specs and I never see stuttering on the reviews 

10 minutes ago, Amr Ahmed said:

I do really appreciate your help thank you so much!
but I got one more question, why I got the stuttering even if I made the videos settings low or high ?

I've seen many reviews with the same specs and I never see stuttering on the reviews 

Does this only happen when you are playing a game or even when just like surfing the net? If it only happens when gaming, try turning vsync on when playing. If this fixes the issue, then it means that your monitor's refresh rate can't keep up with the frame rates.

It's happens when I'm playing a game yes, I  turned v-sync and it got better but still got some drop frames which I don't know why.
I've changed the game settings medium to high settings = 60fps lock and the result is way better, but the drop frames is annoying, and it really happen a lot at the start of the game on warmup time.
here is the new settings and the msi statistics:
2db8kdu.png

nmdcw7.jpg

57 minutes ago, kitnoman said:

Does this only happen when you are playing a game or even when just like surfing the net? If it only happens when gaming, try turning vsync on when playing. If this fixes the issue, then it means that your monitor's refresh rate can't keep up with the frame rates.

It happens when I'm playing a game yes, I  turned v-sync and it got better but still got some drop frames which I don't know why.
I've changed the game settings medium to high settings = 60fps lock and the result is way better, but the drop frames is annoying, and it really happen a lot at the start of the game on warmup time.
here is the new settings and the msi statistics:

nmdcw7.png

2db8kdu.jpg

When I had stuttering issues it was because my CPU wasn't overclocked for the game settings I had and would cause the GPU to wait to render a frame every few seconds. Try adjusting view distance to Med so the CPU has less items to calculate on screen. 

More links in my profile! Builds: Project(Main Rig): Cosmos Sv2 -- 2nd PC: Old School AMD -- Project: HD4890 Revival,

↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓ Specs Below ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

Cosmos Sv2:

• CPU: Intel Core i9 9900K @ 5.1ghz
  • Motherboard: Asus PRIME Z390-A
  • RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (4 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000
  • GPU: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 Ti 11 GB Turbo
  • Case: Modded Cosmos S (Cosmos Sv2)
  • Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME, WD Black SN750 2TB NVMe, 2x WD Red 2TB raid 1, 150GB Toshiba 2.5"
  • PSU: Corsair HX850
  • Display(s): Samsung LC32JG50QQNZA 32.0" 2560x1440 144 Hz, LG 29UM58-P 29.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz
  • Cooling: Custom Loop
  • Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum
  • Mouse: Corsair Dark Core
  • Sound: Oboard with Logitech something or other 5.1 speakers and HyperX Headset
  • PC Part Picker URL: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/user/NotSoEpicMods/saved/LYysZL

Old School AMD:

• CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1090T
  • Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990FX rev1.0
  • RAM: 16GB Patriot Sector 5
  • GPU: XFX HD 7950
  • Case: Cougar MX330-G Glass Window
  • Storage: 2x HyperX 3K 120GB SSD 
  • PSU: Corsair 650W
  • Display(s): Samsung 32"
  • Cooling: Hyper 212+
  • Keyboard: Logitech G110
  • Mouse: Logitech M100
  • Sound: HyperX Headset

Sounds good solution but what about the frame drops, I did turn on vsync btw and it got way better like  99% of time no stuttering but the problem for now is the frame drops which is really annoying from 60 to 17 fps for couple seconds and it goes back again to 60fps

@NotSoEpicMods

@kitnoman

1 hour ago, Amr Ahmed said:

Sounds good solution but what about the frame drops, I did turn on vsync btw and it got way better like  99% of time no stuttering but the problem for now is the frame drops which is really annoying from 60 to 17 fps for couple seconds and it goes back again to 60fps

@NotSoEpicMods

@kitnoman

The question is when does the frame drops? is when there is a lot of action on screen, like in a middle of a fight or is it random like even when you are just hiding in a corner?
Try this settings first
View distance: epic
Shadows: off
Anti-Aliasing: off 
Texture: high
Effects: low
Post Processing: low

Then work your way up the settings. Also try other games if you would also experience frame drops. Normally what I do when I experience this to go down to low settings and then work my way up. If I still experience them, I check drivers, loads on system,  if anything is max out. If I have 2 rams, I even test each and unplug the other one. Currently now I'm tweaking on by brother's ram timings, which I'm not good at, but for better or worst, little improvement is better than no improvement.

26 minutes ago, kitnoman said:

The question is when does the frame drops? is when there is a lot of action on screen, like in a middle of a fight or is it random like even when you are just hiding in a corner?
Try this settings first
View distance: epic
Shadows: off
Anti-Aliasing: off 
Texture: high
Effects: low
Post Processing: low

Then work your way up the settings. Also try other games if you would also experience frame drops. Normally what I do when I experience this to go down to low settings and then work my way up. If I still experience them, I check drivers, loads on system,  if anything is max out. If I have 2 rams, I even test each and unplug the other one. Currently now I'm tweaking on by brother's ram timings, which I'm not good at, but for better or worst, little improvement is better than no improvement.

it actually does happen randomly and actually when the warmup time and when dropping from the bus it drop from a lot, i'll try these settings and let you know 
thank you so much for helping 

Is the game installed on HDD?.

If you can install on SSD it may help. I believe it's a hidden loading causing the random drops, never played this game though.

20 hours ago, faziten said:

Is the game installed on HDD?.

If you can install on SSD it may help. I believe it's a hidden loading causing the random drops, never played this game though.

I  got it on my HDD, i'll buy SSD and try if it fix the problem or not!
Appreciate your help thank you!