RTX 2070 Founders edition vs MSI Armour

TurkarYash

I am running a GTX 1050ti and I'm looking to upgrade to a RTX 2070. I am NOT planning on gaming on it and it'll only be used to train neural networks (Deep Learning).
The MSI Armour is available for around 48k INR and the founder's edition is around 52k INR, the FE is overclocked and both have twin coolers. I don't have the budget for tripple cooler cards.
Which on do I go for?

Thanks

FE will have better silicon allowing it to clock better. Whereas the armor will run cooler and quieter.

8700K @ 5.2ghz 1.29V, 4x8 Rev.E @ 4040 13-20-20-39 1.7V.

MSI for sure -  it does in fact run cool and quietly. Also, mine overclocks rather nicely with a +200Mhz core offset and +600Mhz on the RAM - I didn't even experiment any further on the RAM - that was just a first attempt and I stuck with that cause it works. According to a few reviews, most people can overclock to at least +170Mhz. But careful - older versions of MSI afterburner will behave a little bit odd - with the old nonbeta Stable version I could only tune in a +100 Mhz core clock but the result was about the same - a boost clock of ~2000 Mhz (mine settles at 2010 Mhz right now).

CPU: AMD R5 5600x | Mainboard: MSI MAG B550m Mortar Wifi | RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix 3200 Rev E | GPU: MSI RTX 2070 Armor | Case: Xigmatek Aquila | PSU: Corsair RM650i | SSDs: Crucial BX300 120GB | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB | Crucial m500 120GB | HDDs: 2x Seagate Barracuda 4TB | CPU Cooler: Scythe Fuma 2 | Casefans: Bitfenix Spectre LED red 200mm (Intake), Bequiet Pure Wings 2 140mm (Exhaust) | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit