Not booting

neee

I just buy today a new aio cooler , after putting it in and complete the installment and connecting everthing in right place , my video card is not working so i try to move the 8pin connector then all of the sudden my pc shut down , and not booting at all..

Then i try to reinstall everything , every cord but it's still not working.

I try to remove the cmos and clean it with eraser but still not working.

I try the other power supply but it's still not working but the mobo lights is blinking in a sec but still not booting.

I try to remove one ram stick but still not working.

I dont know what happen can someone please help me to know what the problem.

All my pc part's are working properly until that time , but suddenly it happen.

My power supply is just a month's old and its 750w gold rated psu.

Please help me i need help to know the problem and fix it.

I think it's from mobo but im not that sure... Thanks to those who is going to help me...

If your motherboard has onboard graphics, I'd recommend trying to boot just from that to try and limit the possibilities (remove your GPU entirely).

Also when you say that you tried moving your 8-pin connector and then your PC shutdown, do you mean you tried doing that while your PC was running?

18 minutes ago, KhakiHat said:

If your motherboard has onboard graphics, I'd recommend trying to boot just from that to try and limit the possibilities (remove your GPU entirely).

Also when you say that you tried moving your 8-pin connector and then your PC shutdown, do you mean you tried doing that while your PC was running?

Yes i try doing it while running then suddenly it's all messed up

I try even removing my videocard , cause my cpu has onboard graphics but still it wont boot up

There is a chance you may have shorted out one of your parts.

Which 8-pin connector were you trying to adjust? an 8-pin CPU, GPU cable, etc.?

On 3/24/2019 at 4:16 AM, neee said:

Yes i try doing it while running then suddenly it's all messed up

Not the smartest thing to do on a computer while it's running. But we all learn from our mistake ... well most of us do anyway. 
Generally, a good thing to remember, do not remove or disconnect most components of a pc unless it's shut down and disconnected from power. 

Sound like you may have stuffed something up on the motherboard if it's not posting with onboard graphics. 

With the Graphics card removed. Try removing all RAM sticks and try one at a time. 
At least that will eliminate bad ram.