My 1070ti is underperforming

My Asus Rog Strix 1070ti is having issues with performance. In Games where I should easily get over 100+ frames (Siege, Overwatch, CS:GO, minecraft, etc. ) they run at at or below 70 fps in all of those games. My specs are a Ryzen 7 1700, 16gb of ddr4 ram and a msi b350 tomahawk arctic motherboard.  

What resolution are you running?

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

Any AA?

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!

how much?  That'll drastically reduce your frames

Idk it is different on all of my games bc of g force experience 

2 minutes ago, Richardk15 said:

bc of g force experience 

Well THAT'S your first mistake lol

Geforce experience will always try to optimise your titles towards 60fps.  That's why you're pinned down to that in the eSports titles.  Turn off game settings optimisation in it.  I presume you have a monitor that can keep up with higher than 60 frame rates?  If not, I wouldn't bother turning it off