Windows boot problems

So, I force shut down my laptop and when I tried turning it on, the laptop entered an infinite post loop where the computer would get past the post as normal and as the windows loading icon came up the computer would freeze and restart. I tried many things such as using media creator and attempting a recovery from there. I also attempted loading a portable linux distro and trying to mount the system drive and saving my files to no success. I'm currently in the process of manually transferring my files from the SSD to my main desktop HDD as there's a m.2 slot on my desktop motherboard.

So the question is, is there anything I can do since I have access to the drive which may solve the booting issue? Any file I should delete or modify within the boot drive?

Also if there's no other option and I do a complete reinstall, how would I access the windows key for the device to activate since its a laptop and keys are no longer printed on the device. 

Many thanks in advance

I suck a typing, preparw for typos.

Desktop

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700x MOBO: MSI X570-A Pro RAM: 32 GB Corsair DDR4

GPUS: Gigabyte GTX 1660ti OC 6G  CASE: Corsair Carbide 100R STORAGE: Samsung Evo 960 500GB, Crucial P1 M.2 NVME 1TB   PSU: Corsair CX550M CPU COOLER: Corsair H100x

LAPTOP

Apple Macbook Pro 13 M1 Pro

I'd recommend reinstalling Windows.  I'm presuming you have Windows 10, which, if you linked your Microsoft account when you first got your laptop will keep the same licence.  I think Microsoft have sorted out a backend where if you sign in with a Microsoft account, it'll automatically activate Windows with any keys previously associated with that account.

If that doesn't work, go to Activation in System Settings and follow any prompts resembling 'Activate Windows' or 'I changed hardware on this device recently'.

Might work.

Just make sure you install the same version of Windows (i.e. Home or Professional).