Motherboard With Onboard Graphics Not Posting

Aggressor

Howdy!

I completed my first PC build with an mini itx motherboard: B450I GAMING PLUS AC

I made sure all the components worked together (I think) by getting compatible ram (2933 DDR4) and CPU for the motherboard (a Ryzen 5), & 500 watt PSU.

I've plugged everything together and the motherboard powers on. However I don't hear a beep post and theres no video output. I have ordered a gtx 1070 but it hasn't arrived so I haven't installed it. The EZ debug white light is on for the VGA light (meaining it obviously cannot detect the graphics card since it's not installed). However, it is my understanding that this motherboard, the B450I GAMING PLUS AC has onboard graphics. So my question is: is it normal for this motherboard to turn on and not post without a graphics card and do I just need to wait to install that? Or should it be working without a graphics card and there is something else wrong with either my assembly or a part?

When I turn it on, I get the power lights the CPU fan turns on but then nothing else happens. No beep, no video output. I watched some trouble shooting videos but I know all the power and pins are connected and it doesn't seem to be a ram issue. Any thoughts or suggestions is appreciated, thank you.

What CPU do you have exactly? If it's not the 2400G, no other Ryzen 5s have onboard graphics. The onboard graphics are on the CPU, not the motherboard. 

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X

Just now, Fixinit1 said:

What CPU do you have exactly? If it's not the 2400G, no other Ryzen 5s have onboard graphics. The onboard graphics are on the CPU, not to motherboard. 

Its the Ryzen 2600. Don't all Ryzen's have onboard graphics?

1 minute ago, Aggressor said:

No, they do not.Yours does not have it for sure.

Just now, Aggressor said:

No. All Intel CPUs have and iGPU, but Ryzen CPUs don't. The only ones that do are the ones whose names end with a "G",the 2400G, 2200G,or Athlon 200G

REMEMBER:

IF YOU WANT ME TO RESPOND, YOU GOTTA QUOTE ME 

OR

PUT @Fixinit1 IN YOUR RESPONSE!!!!!

Gosh, I hate it when people forget. Anyway, check out my PC below, and there's a PCPartPicker link on my profile, If you wanna see what I'm planning.

Spoiler

SYSTEM SPECS: Finally ditched the Pentium N3540, now I've got the following:

CPU - Ryzen 5 2400G

GPU - 1060 6GB Gigabyte G1 Gaming

RAM - 16GB DDR4 3000mhz Team T-Force Delta RGB

MOTHERBOARD - MSI B350 Tomahawk

PSU - EVGA 450BT

CASE - PHANTEKS  P350X