Need suggestions for new build.

Go to solution Solved by LukeSavenije,
Just now, Geralt of rivia said:

Budget is really not an issue for me. And i wanna use it for gaming on 1440p 144hz.

this something?

Since my last card is completely useless now. I have decided to build a whole new PC. I am not experienced in this field so i have a few questions regarding this topic. Here are the spec's i have chosen for my New build. Please let me know if there will any bottleneck in this setup or suggest me a better option. I choose the 4600 Mhz Ram cause a guy on youtube told me that RTX 2080ti will bottleneck with a 3200 Mhz ram. So yeah thats why. And the reasons for higher watt power supply is because i might even consider buying another RTX card and SLI both later.
Intel - Core i7-9700K 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor

Corsair - H150i PRO 47.3 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

1 minute ago, Geralt of rivia said:

RTX 2080ti will bottleneck with a 3200 Mhz ram

that's bullshit

there are some really weird choices componentwise, what would be your budget and use?

Budget is really not an issue for me. And i wanna use it for gaming on 1440p 144hz.

this something?

That's pretty good actually and cheap compared to mine lol. Thanks buddy. I will put that money somewhere else.

That's pretty good actually and cheap compared to mine lol. Thanks buddy. I will put that money somewhere else.

great choice

good luck with it!

Stick with the Corsair H150i or a NZXT X72 etc if you want the RGB Ram to be on show. Kind of defeats the object of having that Ram if you are going to cover it with the cooler.