Memory DIMM Socket Support 2 or 2/4?

Hi guys does it matter if the memory DIMM Socket Support 2 or 2/4 biased on AMD 1950X build.

I'm getting two of 2x32GB(2x16) Model C15D-32  Not  1x64GB(4x16) Model C15Q-64 I may go up to 128GB.

or it doesn't matter? If I feel all the memory slots?

You want four modules with TR.  Does not need to come in a single kit as long as the modules are all the same speed and timings.

Also clean the slots thoroughly after you feel them up.

Threadripper was made to use quad channel memory. Running dual channel or even single channel is going to have negative impact on performance across the board. 

There's a time and place for everything! But not now. - Professor Oak

i7 2600K 4.3GHz  -  GTX 1060 3GB  - ASUS P8Z68-V - 16GB DDR3-1600 CL9 - EIZO 1080p 120Hz VA

Intel Skulltrail: 2x Core 2 Quad QX9775 - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-800 CL5 Quad Channel

EVGA SR-2 Classified - 2x Xeon X5675 4.2GHz - 24GB DDR3-1830 C10 Triple Channel

Intel Skulltrail #2: 2x Xeon E5472  - Intel D5400XS - 16GB FB DDR2-667 CL5 Quad Channel

1 hour ago, KarathKasun said:

You want four modules with TR.  Does not need to come in a single kit as long as the modules are all the same speed and timings.

Also clean the slots thoroughly after you feel them up.

So if I get (4 pieces) of C15D(D for DUAL) and 4 (4 pieces) of C15Q-64(Q for QUAD) it's all the same but different kit code name D and Q,  both (4-pieces) 64GB(4x16) it's going to work in quad-channel mode?

2 hours ago, KarathKasun said:

Yep.

1x 4 module kit = 2x 2 module kits.

Good, thank you!, Because the two dual kit is a little bit cheaper than one Quad kit this is why I'm getting two dual kit instead of one quad and it's the same!