SSD abilities?

Lethhy

Is it possible to store my games on my secondary hhd and play them off my ssd for better performance?

Nope, it has to be installed on the same drive you're wanting to use for it ( pretty obvious )

I found that 120gb of ssd wasnt enough so my next is on the way :D If you have no space left the only way is to get another sadly. I wish you could have it on the hdd and play through the ssd

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

Is it possible to store my games on my secondary hhd and play them off my ssd for better performance?

I found that 120gb of ssd wasnt enough so my next is on the way :D If you have no space left the only way is to get another sadly. I wish you could have it on the hdd and play through the ssd

If you could afford an exta 50$ you could buy a cheap 30-60GB SSD and set it has a cache for a Hard Drive. From there you could simply install games to your HDD and it would cache the games into the SSD automatically based on your usage. Works great for me. I have been able to reduce loading times by upto 50 percent in Battlefiled 4. But take note that it takes some time before the files are automatically moved to the cache. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

Nope, it has to be installed on the same drive you're wanting to use for it ( pretty obvious )

(pretty obvious) that i was just enquiring, thanks for your fantastic input.

If you could afford an exta 50$ you could buy a cheap 30-60GB SSD and set it has a cache for a Hard Drive. From there you could simply install games to your HDD and it would cache the games into the SSD automatically based on your usage. Works great for me. I have been able to reduce loading times by upto 50 percent in Battlefiled 4. But take note that it takes some time before the files are automatically moved to the cache. 

Yeah that probably is a good option actually!

Only have a single dedicated SSD and have not used cache before..

Loading one map (Initially) the long way>,.. then each time thereafter no doubt it's fast?

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz