VGA on laptop?

Hey guys,

I am planning on purchasing a slim gaming laptop under 17". I am constantly doing presentations and VGA is a must but i like to do gaming on the side.

Therefore do you guys feel its necessary to have a VGA port on the laptop or do you think i can get by with a cheapo USB to VGA adapter.

Most laptops have VGA or hdmi on them so it wouldn't be that hard to find one with a vga output

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

The problem is im looking in a slim form factor. eg. MSI GS70, Razer Blade, Gigabyte P35K. The only one that has a VGA port which i know of is the Gigabyte P35K

You could get an hdmi to vga adapter

CPU: i5 3570k CPU Cooler: Hyper 212+ Mobo: Asrock Pro 4 Z77 GPU: Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 PSU: Seasonic G 650w HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1TB SSD: Kingston v300 Sound Card: Asus xonar dg MonitorAcer K272HUL, HP 22bw 

Keyboard: Corsair K70 Mouse: Logitech G400 Mousepad: Steelseries Qck+ Case: Corsair Air 540 Fans: 4x Noctua NF-P12 (saving up for more)