Thermaltake announce a new case(dont worry lv10 isnt in the name)

brownninja97

74a.jpg74b.jpg74e.jpg

And so there it is, the new Core V71 case. I must admit im happy that more companies are making cases with the side panel just being a window, i think this window is acrylic which is nice, just be aware, if you hit someone then that side panel will get hurt more then the person will. 

"fancy" feature list

Fully Modular Concept
A highly customizable 5.25" & 3.5" drive bay feature enables users to freely interchange the 3.5" hard-drive cages to suit one's need and removing the 5.25" & 3.5" drive bays to gain maximum interior space for advance cooling performance or liquid system build.

Tool-free Installation
Core V71 is build with exclusive back tray design allows user to assemble and expand easily and fast when all the drive cages have been removed. Time saving screw-less assembly with 5.25" & 3.5" tool-free drive bay design minimized the hassles of installing ODD and HDD devices for convenience and ease of accessibility

Supreme Air Cooling System
Core V71 is build with it fundamental airflow optimized design. Standard equipped with triple 200mm LED fans and a 140mm fan. It is the first in market that has the ability to house 4x 200mm fans along with three more 120mm fans by achieving unrivalled airflow in your chassis.

Extensive Liquid Cooling Support
Core V71 pushes the envelope and utilize high-end water cooling solution that feature with either front 360/top 420mm, or front 420mm/top 360mm, along with rear 120mm and bottom 120/240mm radiators support for extreme performance.

Its got a fair line up of inventory if i must say, not too sure about the pricing but i expect the £100/$150 mark is where this case will be. Its nice to see that thermaltake arent going ballistic and finally found out that BMW isnt very good when it comes to pc case(they should stick to cars imo).

http://www.techpowerup.com/196949/thermaltake-announces-core-v71-chassis.html

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It is like the window has a large forehead.....

Quote me to get a reply!

Awww, I want this, I like the meshes...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

I like it!

AMD FX 8320@ Stock - Asus M5A99X Evo R2.0 - Kingston HyperX 8GB 1600Mhz - Corsair Carbide 200R - Powercolor Radeon HD 7950 PCS+OC@970Mhz core 1400Mhz memory - Corsair CS650W - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB 
LG 22EA53VQ 21.5" - CM Storm Xornet - CM Storm Quickfire TK - Creative Inspire T3130 2.1

Ew! Mesh everywhere!

The number of fans is too damn high!

| Case: NZXT Tempest 210 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570K @ 3.9 Ghz | GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1070 | RAM: Crucial Ballistix Tactical 8GB |

| Mouse: Zowie FK1 | Monitor: Acer 21.5' | Keyboard: CoolerMaster Stealth w/ Brown Switches |

#KilledMyWife - #LinusButtPlug - #1080penis

Muh LEDs.

Muh plastic constuction.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

Looks alright for people who like flashy cases, and holy fans Batman!!

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

looks like it has decent room for water cooling

Character artist in the Games industry.