Which one of these would be best?

Scorpio 72472
Go to solution Solved by Ominous,

There is a literally a thread at the top of this board that explains the differences between sensors...

I would get the G102, it's a good all round mouse and doesn't differ too much from it's (more expensive) superior, the G Pro.

https://www.startech.com.bd/accessories/gaming-accessories/gaming-mouse?filter_price=1500-2500&filter=545

https://www.startech.com.bd/accessories/mouse?sort=p.price&order=ASC&filter_price=1500-2500&filter=545

There's also the Logitech g102 which is within the price range but not appearing in the list (not sure why)

I'll be playing mostly fps games on 1080p monitor. So i guess DPI isn't the case here. 

Alot of people have said that the mercury sensor on the g102 is far superior than any other mouse in this price range. But my question is. Does that good "quality" matter? I can't quite understand what kind of an improvement a "better sensor" does to the overall experience.

NOTE: I've been using a $2 (but very fucking comfortable) mouse almost all my life on a potato pc which can barely keep ~40fps.  So I've got no idea what a "good sensor" feels like.

I'll be buying a new ryzen 5 2600x + rtx 2060 + 1080p @75hz build in the next week. So it'll be like entering heaven anyway.

I mean, from a  $2 mouse to a $28 mouse will be unrivaled no matter what i take. But there's like so many options so I'm confused due to my lack of experience.

I still love that $2 mouse tho (i've bought 4 of them in 5 years because their button seems to get glitchy after a year). Best grip for palm+finger tip grippers. 

Okay, nvm me blabbering about that mouse. 

Which one would be best for the bdt 1,500-2,500 range here (ive added the filters in the URL)

Another thing is that i have relatively small hands and i do mostly fingertip+palm grip. So i don't think g402 is suited for me. (People say it's heavy) and for guys with bigger hands. G402 is also near the budget. So i can take it if it's good (I don't flick too much, I'm a high sensitivity player)

There is a literally a thread at the top of this board that explains the differences between sensors...

I would get the G102, it's a good all round mouse and doesn't differ too much from it's (more expensive) superior, the G Pro.

32 minutes ago, Qyndryx said:

Oh sorry I didn't notice it. Thank you I'll read that