I notice ssomethingweird that my vivobook drain 30% of battery in one hour for youtube and Words. usually it just 10-15%. seriosuly man i just charged this laptop to 85 and now i need to charge it again? usually it last 6 hour befire dead now its 2-3 hour. my laptop its vivobook s410un 4 month

its the battery problem?

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

A few reviews I looked at said it only gets ~6 hour battery life if you're doing basic things. Otherwise 3-4 hours of mixed use is expected.

While I'm not sure if it's a thing still, you may need to calibrate the battery: https://www.howtogeek.com/172271/how-to-calibrate-your-laptops-battery-for-accurate-battery-life-estimates/

2 hours ago, Mira Yurizaki said:

A few reviews I looked at said it only gets ~6 hour battery life if you're doing basic things. Otherwise 3-4 hours of mixed use is expected.

While I'm not sure if it's a thing still, you may need to calibrate the battery: https://www.howtogeek.com/172271/how-to-calibrate-your-laptops-battery-for-accurate-battery-life-estimates/

Definitely still a thing although calibrating battery is more so just to make your battery indicator more accurate.

As for the OP go into task manager and see if there is something eating resources in the background. Did you recently turn the brightness up (check this even if you did not manually do so). This is not uncommon in areas with slower internet connection speeds during the time a large update downloads in the background. The last thing to try would be look for malware.