loop configuration..

ok so im thinking with the loop config to go from pump/res out to radiator 1 then to gpu,then to radiator 2 then cpu+vrm block back to pump/res....ok trhat should be fine right oh and both rads are 360.

Loop order makes absolutely zero difference, it honestly doesn't matter what order you run in.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Loop order doesn't really matter, for me the optimal tubing routing was pump/res to CPU, CPU to top 240mm rad, top 240mm rad down to GPU, GPU to 360, 360 to pump/res, either way when I threw a mining load onto the CPU that brought the CPU up to 60c (give or take 3c) the GPU remained at the 39-40c it had settled into after heating up the loop doing it's own mining.

Just now, Daniel644 said:

Loop order doesn't really matter, for me the optimal tubing routing was pump/res to CPU, CPU to top 240mm rad, top 240mm rad down to GPU, GPU to 360, 360 to pump/res, either way when I threw a mining load onto the CPU that brought the CPU up to 60c (give or take 3c) the GPU remained at the 39-40c it had settled into after heating up the loop doing it's own mining.

ok cool i figured the config didnt matter,i was just going on the logic that if it was to the rad first the water would be cooler going to the components.

Just now, xreaperx22 said:

ok cool i figured the config didnt matter,i was just going on the logic that if it was to the rad first the water would be cooler going to the components.

You should do which ever route looks best in your case.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

1 minute ago, xreaperx22 said:

The pump doesn't really heat anything up (enough to even be noticeable) so placing it before a rad just doesn't really matter, I liked the tubing routing I could do by going with my sequence, the only really long tube is the one going from pump to CPU block, due to the space constraints between the 2 rads the fittings ends of the rads had to be located as far away from each other as possible (see Picture) so I just happened to have a rad between each major component, but there is enough testing out that disproves the idea of the order mattering.

Eventually I want to go hardline, but that will wait until the next CPU/Mobo upgrade.

20190221_065834.jpg

Just now, Daniel644 said:

The pump doesn't really heat anything up (enough to even be noticeable) so placing it before a rad just doesn't really matter, I liked the tubing routing I could do by going with my sequence, the only really long tube is the one going from pump to CPU block, due to the space constraints between the 2 rads the fittings ends of the rads had to be located as far away from each other as possible (see Picture) so I just happened to have a rad between each major component, but there is enough testing out that disproves the idea of the order mattering.

Eventually I want to go hardline, but that will wait until the next CPU/Mobo upgrade.

20190221_065834.jpg

nice setup! yeah all my tubes will be hardline,and i already have experience in bending them...which is a pain at first lol many mistakes but i had plenty of tubes so glad there not expensive lol

Do what ever is easiest. Or perhaps thinks about what’s would be best to drain. Kinda like a big circle. 

Or leave slack to pull certain things out, like a the pump. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz