Windows instalation problem

Kotvald

Hello, i just instaled a Windows 7 on new SSD for another PC, I started instalation on my PC in Windows from my HDD and the problem is when I unplug the HDD and connect only the new SSD where I instaled new Windows it is saying that there is no OS... 

Can you help me with that please ?

Btw the reason why I started instalation in Windows, because my instalation from USB is not working...

14 minutes ago, Kotvald said:

the problem is when I unplug the HDD and connect only the new SSD where I instaled new Windows it is saying that there is no OS... 

The problem is that you didn't unplug your old HDD when installing Windows, so the bootloader is probably on your HDD (and not your SSD).

I recommend doing a fresh install of W10 on your new SSD, making sure to unplug your old HDD when doing so.

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

31 minutes ago, Geography said:

The problem is that you didn't unplug your old HDD when installing Windows, so the bootloader is probably on your HDD (and not your SSD).

I recommend doing a fresh install of W10 on your new SSD, making sure to unplug your old HDD when doing so.

In which step i need to unplug the HDD and it is safe to do so ? Bcs when something will happen to that HDD I'm in big problem ?

6 minutes ago, Kotvald said:

In which step i need to unplug the HDD and it is safe to do so ? Bcs when something will happen to that HDD I'm fucked ?

Fix up your language, because you aren't gonna get any help from me this way. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

28 minutes ago, Geography said:

I'm sorry for that, already fixed it.

28 minutes ago, Geography said:

Can you help me now sir please ?

10 minutes ago, Kotvald said:

Can you help me now sir please ?

So you unplug your HDD right from the start. Only have your SSD plugged in to your PC and install W10. Once the OS is installed, turn off your PC, plug in your HDD (but also keep your SSD plugged in), turn on your PC, go into the BIOS, and boot off your SSD. Then delete the OS from your HDD within Windows.

4 minutes ago, Geography said:

So you unplug your HDD right from the start. Only have your SSD plugged in to your PC and install W10. Once the OS is installed, turn off your PC, plug in your HDD (but also keep your SSD plugged in), turn on your PC, go into the BIOS, and boot off your SSD. Then delete the OS from your HDD within Windows.

Well i cant start instalation from usb i can only start it in Windows that is on HDD...

I think when i will move bootloader from HDD to SSD it will work fine but idk how to do that