Cryogenic cooling

Can anybody tell me what's the price of those 40K and 4K cryocoolers ... Fron shi cryogenics ir cryotel ... Striling cryocoolers .... Where can i get them in canada and what's the usual price?

You'll have to call the companies to get a quote probably, as they aren't intended for the general market in the first place. Liquid helium coolers also aren't plug and play and such low temperatures can be extremely dangerous for multiple reasons (same for liquid nitrogen).

If you want to cool your PC though, why not just buy liquid nitrogen/helium? Still, know the dangers and take precautions.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

11 minutes ago, tikker said:

You'll have to call the companies to get a quote probably, as they aren't intended for the general market in the first place. Liquid helium coolers also aren't plug and play and such low temperatures can be extremely dangerous for multiple reasons (same for liquid nitrogen).

If you want to cool your PC though, why not just buy liquid nitrogen/helium? Still, know the dangers and take precautions.

I know they're not for general usage..and I have worked with cryogenic materials... ... I want to make my own LN2 or LHe2 at home ... I'm looking to buy the control circuitry too .... The control modules... I can't find any pricing anywhere... Can you help?

5 hours ago, Mr. Cucumber said:

I know they're not for general usage..and I have worked with cryogenic materials... ... I want to make my own LN2 or LHe2 at home ... I'm looking to buy the control circuitry too .... The control modules... I can't find any pricing anywhere... Can you help?

Please don't (try to) make LN2 or LHe2 at home. Even if you have the amount of money to buy the equipment, you'll probably not have the necessary safe working conditions or space (or perhaps permits that you may need to have), unless you have your own cryogenic lab in your house.

You'll most likely have to contact the manufactures of these parts directly to get a quote. Even at the universities I've been they just buy the 100L dewars of LN2 or LHe2 instead of making it themselves though. Buying it is probably the easiest route. Liquid nitrogen is relatively easy to get your hands on I think and it's cheap. Helium you may not be able to get since it's more difficult to store and orders of magnitude more expensive.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB